Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ornament time!

Tonight we made Christmas ornaments. We each chose a photo that was meaningful to us and got to work creating.

20161211_192437

Francesca chose a picture of her, Katie, and Bishnu from our trip to the ocean in September. That was the best day ever!

20161211_191356

Katie picked the first picture ever taken of her and Estella. When we agreed to let her get a kitten this year, I had no idea what a good kitty momma she’d be. They adore each other.

girls-2007

This is Sam’s picture. It hasn’t actually been made into an ornament yet because she had to work tonight. It’s hard having a 20 year old. Family time isn’t the same when she is off doing adult-y things like going to school or working, and we miss her on nights like this.

20161211_191020

I used my favorite picture of the two of us, from a week we spent at the ocean a couple of years ago. My husband chose a picture of me. As you can see, his glittering skills leave something to be desired. He’s a good sport, though, so I think I’ll keep him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails