Saturday, March 9, 2019

Week in Photos: 3/3/19-3/9/19 Birthday Edition

This week we celebrated a birthday! Sam is on the hunt for a place of her own, so we've been having fun shopping for gifts for her first apartment. 



 As I sit here thinking over the 23 years since this beauty made me a mom, I am overwhelmed with gratitude that God blessed me and entrusted me with these three girls. 

Samantha, as my first born, you and I will forever have a special bond. I am so proud of the young woman you are. This past year has brought new challenges that have tested you and pushed you right out of your comfort zone. Even though new things are scary for you, you do them scared and succeed every.single.time. My prayer for you this year is that you will realize who God created you to be, that you will see yourself as I do and know that you are stronger and braver and tougher than you give yourself credit for. I will pray that as you continue to face new and challenging situations you will remember the times that you did the thing scared and kicked butt anyway. You have all the tools, and you have a God on your side who loves you even more than I do. That's a winning combination.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails