Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going for a walk. A blog walk, that is.

As I mentioned earlier, there are over 200 of us on the Homeschool Crew this year. That is a lot of people to get to know, so I will be visiting ten blogs a week until I've visited everyone. I'm posting the links here for you because I know there is a great wealth of knowledge to be had. Happy reading!

Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reaping a Harvest

Pink and Orange Coffee

Live, Laugh, Learn!

Family Style School

Surviving the Testosterone

Mrs. Mandy's Musings

The Fantastic Five

Refined Metals Academy

Just a Moment in Time

12 comments:

momma24 said...

I just put up the second list and am having a ball discovering all these new blogs!

April said...

Hi April!

I'm another April on the crew! Glad we all get to work together and share experiences!

April

Anonymous said...

Hi April! Welcome to the Crew! You have a beautiful blog - love the Scripture!

I'm now following you on Google Friend. Looking forward to a great year of new friends, inspiring and educational posts, and just being blessed! :-)

Lisa c. from the Crew
www.teachthemhisways.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello again! Oh, I wanted to tell you that I LOVE how you sign your posts..."Love each other."

This blog-walk thing is so fun!

Richele McFarlin said...

Hi! Stopping by from the Crew! Great to meet everyone and read their blogs.

Rachel said...

Just taking my walk through the TOS blogs. Great to "meet" you. :-)

Rodna Allman said...

I am also posting the blog walks on my blog!
it is nice to meet you.

Monica said...

Hi - I am part of TOS Blog Walk this week. I enjoyed your blog and plan to follow!
Monica
discovertheirgifts.blogspot.com

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I'm a new Crew member this year and looking forward to the adventure! It's great to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your walking! I'm out for my morning blogwalk too...I'm new to the Crew and to blogging, so I'm really enjoying it!

Nanette said...

Doing my blog walk, a little late, but I made it :-) Hope you have a fantastic week!
~ Nanette
TOS Older Crew
http://thejoysofhomeschooling.blogspot.com/

Nanette said...

Doing my blog walk, a little late, but I made it :-) Hope you have a fantastic week!
~ Nanette
TOS Older Crew
http://thejoysofhomeschooling.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails