Thursday, August 26, 2010

He is in the little things

My husband and I had a fight today. I will spare you the details, but I will say that it was emotional. I was emotional. There was definitely some crying involved. Normally I wouldn't blog about a fight with my husband, but it was the was the resolution that made me want to share. My husband ended our argument with three simple words. "Let's pray together"  And you know what? It worked. All of my hurt and anger and resentment were soothed away by my husband's heartfelt prayer. I think this speaks volumes to how far the Lord has brought us. It wasn't that long ago that it would be unheard of for us to find resolution to an argument through prayer. We have learned that only when we acknowledge that we are broken and lost without Him can we find the strength and perserverence to stay on the path He intended for us. How blessed we are to be able to continue to learn and grow in our faith. And how incredibly blessed I am to have this man for my own... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails