Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can you resist...

...this face? I sure can't. He melts my heart.
Meet Riley, the newest member of our family. On Valentine's Day my mother decided to give us the coolest gift ever. Since my baby is almost four, I've been longing for something to fill the "I need a baby" void. My mom knew what I was going through and decided to put me out of my misery. She must love me!
Since our dog is ten years old, Donnie thinks I forgot how naughty puppies are. Riley is quickly refreshing my memory!! Puppy pad? Why bother when there's a perfectly good rug a centimeter to the left?!
What do you mean I can't chew on every.single.thing I can get my little puppy teeth on?!? Boy, is he lucky it was love at first sight...Oh. And I'm seriously rethinking the "my mother must love me!!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails