Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: First Day of School

firstday2 firstday
I’ve been meaning to post first day of school pictures for weeks. Somehow the days just seem to get away from me. Who am I kidding? The weeks seem to get away from me around here. So here they are now. Do the peace signs give you any indicator that there is a teenage sister at work?  Speaking of teenagers, do you notice the absence of one in these first day of school shots? Well, maybe if she didn’t hide behind her book, or stick her tongue out at me, or make some other goofy face every single time she sees a camera (which, by the way, is a lot. I have my camera by my side most of the school day. Imagine how much time she spends hiding or with her face screwed up :) you would see more of her. Do you see how excited Frankie is? She can barely contain herself. Maybe her teenage sister needs to learn a thing or two from her…

Ni Hao Y'all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails