A fellow Crew member is hosting this great idea, and I thought I’d join in the fun!
1. My husband walked on his toes as a child. My girls walk on their toes, too.
2. I despise matching socks. So I don’t. We have a basket that all the clean socks go into, and most of the time my girls just grab the first two they see. Lucky for me a “it’s cool to wear unmatched socks” trend started a while ago here, so now my kids are just fashionable! ;)
3. I’ve had sick kids all week. We haven’t gotten much school done lately.
4. Spring is good for my spirit. Warm air and sunshine make me happy.
5. Yesterday was my brothers birthday. It was a hard day, and made us miss him terribly.
There you have it, five random facts for the week!