Friday, July 23, 2010
Five Question Friday
1. What were your school colors?
Orange and black. Not very exciting. Unless it was Halloween...No, not even then. :)
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
Call me cheesy and sentimental, but there's nothing better than hearing "What a lovely family you have". There's just something about having a complete stranger validate my choice to dedicate my life to raising my girls. ;) Besides, I know if they saw the way they behaved at home they'd be singing a different tune.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Cheap. I have to save the dollars for the expensive things like printer ink. And containers (hey, honey ;p ) I had to throw that in because my husband thinks I have an obsessive relationship with containers. He just doesn't understand that I could quit buying them any time I wanted...
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
Nope. No surprises. My family is lame. Huh. Apparantly so am I.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
Material possession? I'd have to say my laptop. We're codependent. There may be an intervention in my future...